Thursday 10 March 2011

Survivor I am.....

My head aches, it hurts bad! They are giggling right ahead of me, their giggles seem like laughs of monsters. Why did those innocent beings lose their spark? When they did they turn into those bitching devils? Where was i? Was i blinded all the way long. Or this world maybe, finds or devise a reason always, to make you realize it aint that smooth, honey! Since when it started, i have no idea! Like even the bleakest of tinge of that forthcoming disaster. Where was i! I despise myself to the core. Why that, which you try to suppress comes and stands right infront of you, when you least expect it! But i guess that is the real irony of life. It gets bitchier, why not for once your goodness is returned and if not even returned just forgotten! Why go being all bitchy, mean and hateful all the way! Nature gives you signs, it gave me too. But i think, i being the super smart being ignored them or maybe was in a state of self denial. Dint just want to believe in all that crap. I was being ignorant. Ignorance is a bliss, like truely, but ignoring it deliberately is something a sane mind would not do! Curse my intution, when did it get so strong?  I never realized or maybe i was too busy! All that it ,tried explaining me ahead of time, i kept ignoring for good reasons and it started coming back as such! Its once you ignore, and commit a mistake and then learn from it! But repeated mistakes arent appreciated. Life even doesnt give you that much of second chances. What happened to me?!?!?! What phase was i living in? Why on earth did i wait this long, to actually watch the storm come and sweep me away! Well, it did! They succeeded. They ruined my state of mind, i can hear them applauding each other, them hugging, them celebrating their victory! They are all huge monsters, they are crazy devils to me! Their presence now is disturbing! It makes me claustrophobic! But hey wait, they think they achieved it! I dont think so, the storm did manage to sweep me off but i guess there are few things to stay and i am one of them! This  whirlpool  alone cannot eradicate me or vanish me in thin air! I will survive and they would see!

2 comments:

  1. o.O

    Do you have the art of peeping into my mind and saying it all up here? :\

    And lady,
    You are so much more than you think of yourself. Life has to get bitchier each moment, but hey, thats what its supposed to be like, just to let us get to find the stronger version of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true that! nd yess thanks for dropping by!!

    ReplyDelete